NRSCC provides a handover service to separated parents whereby the centre is used as a point to support and handover children to the other party.
The following is our current referral process:
- Both parents would need to complete the handover referral and submit to NRSCC
- The referral is received by the Centre Manager at NRS Child Contact Centre a desktop risk assessment is completed
- Parents will be invited to a pre-visit meeting completed virtually by either Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- The Centre Manager will ask a series of questions to enable her to make a full judgement on the case and enable NRSCC to complete their own risk assessment.
- Once both meetings have been completed, the service can then be scheduled.