NRS Child Contact Centre accepts referrals from Local Authorities, Solicitors and self-referrals.
The following process will be followed for all referrals received:
Supervised and Supported Contact:
- The Referrer must complete a referral form with associated risk assessment documentation (if applicable) and send these to the contact centre for the attention of the centre manager.
- Once a fully completed referral has been recieved, a desktop risk assessment has been undertaken, appropriate fees have been paid and the pre-visit meetings have been attended, bookings can then be made a minimum of 7 days in advance of the required date. Once payment has been made in full, the contact room and worker will be booked and confirmed for each session. Any changes to booked sessions will be subject to charges as set out in our terms and conditions of business.
- Where contact has been court ordered, a copy of the order must accompany the referral.
- NRSCC will complete full risk assessment on the family and allocate a suite and contact supervisor accordingly.
- By making a referral you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions of business.
- NRS will make a decision on acceptance of contact, initially on a trial basis to be reviewed on a monthly basis.